Liberty Bank Internet Banking is the best way of performing several types of banking operations and managing private accounts using remote channels.
Internet Banking is a program based on modern and safe internet technologies. It is simple in use and accessible to everyone. Using this channel, it is possible to perform several banking operations any time from any place in the world and any computer connected to internet:
- Check and manage private accounts, loans and deposits;
- Perform transfers to any bank in Georgia and abroad;
- Perform currency exchanges and transfers between your accounts;
- Pay for utilities and other services;
- Perform tax payments;
- Obtain account statements from your accounts and check payment receipts and transfer documentation;
- Get acquainted with official exchange rates of the National Bank and commercial exchange rates of Liberty Bank;
- Receive and send bank notifications; and
- Perform any other banking operation.
Internet Banking user could become any individual having Liberty account in Liberty Bank.
For obtaining detailed information, please visit any Liberty Bank service center or call us: 32 255 55 00.